Out Now – Magics18. For this latest release, Materialise is offering a whole new range of exciting functionalities, including expanded measurement options with built-in ISO standard tolerances. Enjoy the new Magics 18 with enhanced tools and modules today.
Introducing the new Magics18:
New and Improved Cutting Tools
- Easily define teeth on polyline cuts
- Move points to the perfect position and delete redundant points
- Zoom in on critical areas
Enhanced Surface to Solid Functionality
- Produce a second surface with straight edges
- Close holes automatically. No manual fixing required
Improved Wall Thickness Analysis
- Use gradient colours to provide a clearer view and quicker interpretation
Expanded Reporting Options
- Create a 3D PDF of your part and have easy access to share your files
That’s not all!
With Magics18, Materialise’s modules have also undergone some changes which resulted in an expanded usability. In the SinterModule, you are able to view build heights and easily distribute your parts over these heights. In addition, SinterModule now also offers an automatic Subnester functionality for its Sinterboxes. Materialise is also offering some great support improvements to their SG and SG+ modules. Likewise, the import modules have also been upgraded. This includes CATIA V5, NX (Unigraphics) Parasolid, and SketchUp. The last additional feature to the latest release of Magics is the optimized Build Processor integration for EOS and SLM. With easy access from Magics, you can now process both STL and slice files.